Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Leaving already!

As the big day quickly approaches (7 hours but who's counting??) I can't help but freak out about everything. I don't have this paper which will obviously be the one that doesn't allow me to get into Norway, our copy machine isn't working (of course), etc. etc. I do know, however, that no matter how stressful these next five days will be, this will easily be the best year of my life thus far-and for many more to come. It's so weird thinking that I have been talking about leaving forever but I never actually thought it would become a reality. I am, however, so excited to meet my host family and get out of this hellish southern California summer heat. Thank you to everybody who has been so supportive throughout everything and I will miss all my friends and family immensely! I hope to be able to write here again soon.
Until next time,
Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment